Bucharest International Technical Fair is an emblematic trade fair for Romexpo and an event of high importance for the Romanian national economy. Therefore, TIB is a “must-visit” event in the agenda of any professional in the field. The 43rd edition will be held between the 10th and 13rd of October 2018, in one of the new exhibition areas that Romexpo has open in the fall of 2017 – Pavilion B1! With a total area of 11,905 square meters, pavilion B1 is the ideal location for hosting international fairs and exhibitions.
TIB was first organized in 1970 and starting with 1993 it has been internationally certified by the Global Association of the Exhibitions Industry UFI, being included among the most important technical fairs at international level.
TIB 2018 will take place in the same period with INVENTIKA – Invention and innovation show, the platform of exposure of inventions and innovations in order to achieve communication between inventors and potential partners and investors.
The main exhibition categories included in the TIB thematic are:
- Automations, IT & communication
- Electronics, Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical gears
- Pumps, compressors, fittings
- Metal working
- Transport, handling, storage
- Auto Engineering
- Civil Marine Industry
- Civil Aeronautical Industry
- Light industry
- Research, development and technology transfer
- Group Participation
Why TIB 2018?
- Expanding the themes by including new sections of industry: electronics, auto engineering, civil aeronautical industry, civil marine industry, light industry, research, development and technology transfer;
- Take advantage of the opportunity to organize participation in a pavilion built to international standards;
- To benefit from the opportunity for promoting new products, technologies, equipment and projects that your company develops in the field;
- To meet potential customers and partners in the industry, with whom you will have the opportunity to close successful contracts;
- To be informed about new investments;
- You have the opportunity to find yourself face to face with your competition and to measure your potential;
- To attend an intensive communication schedule that includes conferences and seminars, presentations, contests and workshops, dedicated mainly to specialized visitors;
In 2017, TIB gathered 143 exhibiting companies from 15 countries: Belgium Bulgaria China England France Germany Hungary Italy Netherlands Poland Romania Serbia Slovakia Spain Turkey, on an area of 5,933 square meters.
10th – 12nd October 2018: between 10 am – 6 pm
13rd October 2018: between 10 am – 4 pm